Wednesday, October 29, 2014

CRIMINAL MINDS Season 10 - TVGuide's Exclusive Sneak Peek of Thomas Gibson's "Really Fun" Directorial Ep - Interview + Video

by Joyce Eng

Thomas Gibson's third stint in the director's chair on Criminal Minds turned into a family affair.

Not only is Hotch's (Gibson) son Jack (Cade Owens) back in the episode (Wednesday, 9/8c, CBS), but his real son, Travis, guest-stars in the episode, and his daughter, Agatha, makes a cameo as well as a trick-or-treater.

"Travis said to me after two days, 'Dad, can I go to school online and become an actor?'" Gibson tells TVGuide.com. "I said, 'It's not all riding bikes and egging houses!' That was as much fun as he has had and gotten paid for... Unfortunately, because the show is not for kids, they've seen very little of it. A couple years ago, I was coaching Jack's soccer team and I put Travis' name as one of the kids, so I said, 'Watch this...

To Read More: TVGuide.com